WWW.AJC-AJJ.net is a site operated by the Association of Justice Counsel. Our main address is 300-2725 Queensview Drive, Ottawa, ON, Canada, K2B 0A1.
Use of this site is provided by the Association of Justice Counsel (AJC) subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a matter which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, trademarks regarding or relating to the AJC are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, the AJC excludes all liability for any loss or damages including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence. The AJC does not warrant that the functions and materials contained in the website will be: uninterrupted or error free; that defects will be corrected; that the website, or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs; or represent the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of the AJC.
Where copyright is held by the AJC
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright to material on this website is held by the AJC.
Users must request and receive, at AJC’s sole discretion, written permission from the AJC prior to making any commercial use of AJC content on this website. Users intending to make commercial use must e-mail a permission request to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the complete URL of the material you are interested in using, as well as a description of intended use.
AJC content on this Website may be freely reproduced for private, personal use on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety.
The opinions expressed in copyrighted materials are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AJC, its employees, officers, or governors.
All copyrighted materials contained within this website are for informational purposes only and do not constitute professional or expert advice or opinion in any way. Materials are not guaranteed to be correct, up to date, or complete. By using this website, you are deemed to accept this.
This website and our social media posts contain links to other websites for the convenience of users. These sites are not controlled by AJC and AJC is not responsible for their contents.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website or social media including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. The AJC reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from its Website or its social media pages at its own discretion.
- IF INTERACTIVE: add 4 and 5.
- The user agrees, when using this site and our social media accounts, that its communications shall be proper and related to the relevant issues. The user will not communicate anything that is defamatory, unlawful, obscene, or threatening. The user will not upload or attach files where it would be unlawful to do so or which are corrupt, contain viruses, or would otherwise be technically harmful. The user will include proper notice of ownership and rights attached to material s/he provides and respect the intellectual property rights of others. The user will not advertise, attempt to sell goods, or distribute contests, chain letters, or surveys through this website or our social media accounts.
Social Media Policy and Guidelines