Who do I contact in the event of an unresolved complaint or refusal?

You should contact a the Ministry of Labour under the HRSDC-Labour program at 1-800-641-4049. Contact should be made after exhausting the internal complaint resolution process under Section 127.1 of the CLC. Sections 129. 130. 131. of the CLC Part II addresses the investigation of the Minister.