My employer refuses to accommodate me. What's next?

Accommodation cases must be analyzed on an individual basis.

After an initial written request to your immediate supervisor (preferably with a medical report spelling out functional limitations), should the employer refuse to accommodate you, we ask that you contact the AJC by filling out an intake form and forwarding it to .