What steps do I need to take when encountering pay issues?

Should you have inquiries regarding your pay, including performance pay, under the collective agreement, we strongly recommend you first read the relevant collective agreement pay and performance pay provisions at Appendices A and B.  Once there, you can then consult with your Trusted Source-HR within the department. The Trusted Source-HR will have all the relevant information pertaining to your particular salary and pay increment date.   Should any changes be required to your salary, the Trusted Source will be able to file the necessary pay action request (including relevant paperwork if required) if there is an error in how your pay is being processed.   You can consult with your Governing Council representative should you require assistance in relation to the interpretation of the collective agreement provisions.  For information on how to resolve Phoenix Pay issues, you can consult our FAQ on Phoenix pay issues by clicking here.