I’m not against getting vaccinated, but I need to consult my doctor first before I proceed and my appointment falls after the attestation deadline? Can I request a temporary accommodation and avoid being put on leave without pay until I see my doctor?

Yes, the form requesting accommodation provides for temporary accommodation requests.  We encourage all members with medical conditions to consult their medical practitioner in the event they have concerns regarding vaccination.